Appendix II: Sessions of the Group of Experts
- First Session of Experts (Plan of Action), January 2004, Cambridge (MA)
- Second Session of Experts (Research Papers (I)), September 2004, Luzern (Switzerland)
- Third Session of Experts (Research Papers (II)), January 2005, Heidelberg (Germany)
- Fourth Session of Experts (Research Papers (III)), September 2005, Oslo (Norway)
- Fifth Session of Experts (First Draft of the Manual), March 2006, Brussels (Belgium)
- Sixth Session of Experts (Revised Text of the Manual), December 2006, Spiez (Switzerland)
- Seventh Session of Experts (Further Review of the Manual), April 2008, Frankfurt (Oder) (Germany)
- Eighth Session of Experts (Adoption of the Final Text of the Manual), May 2009, Bern (Switzerland)
Note: Each Session listed above lasted on the average four full working days.
- The meeting was hosted by the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law.
- The text of the Draft Manual was revised following comments made during the “Alabama III” meeting in Montreux in May 2006 (see Appendix III).
- The meeting was hosted by Europa-University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder).